We at Powerweave Studios offer end-to-end services for Auction Houses, like photography, post-production, catalog design & creation, online package, color proofing & mass printing services. With industry leaders such as Christie's, Heritage Auctions, Bonhams, Doyle, and Michael C Finna, and more than a decade,of experience, we are equipped to meet your every need.
What will you get?
- We ensure that you will get a comprehensive service without any fixed cost.
- We will provide, completely reliable, efficient, and committed service with in-depth domain technology, process & industry knowledge,
We provide a range of services that make the process convenient and simple for you and increase efficiency, such as:
- On location photography
- We collaborate consistently with Curators and Specialists in order to set and understand parameters.
- We provide consistent quality without compromising productivity.
- We achieve optimal quality in photography to reduce post-production work.
Post-production services are essential in the presentation of the lot, which is why we provide:
- Basic Color Correction (on location)
- Clipping Paths.
- Basic Retouching without altering the lot/product.
- Retouching as per the request of the curator.
- Color correction of spin sets.
- All other allied activities to make images ready for the catalog.
- Turnkey post-production.
As part of our Catalog Layout and Design service, we offer services such as:
-Creating the layouts as per the style guide
- Using templates from client database for a quick
-Customizing templates per sale/lot/object
- Create the layouts from reference scribble or old catalog
- Revise layouts per client needs and requests.
Online Package and Mass Print
As part of our Online Package and Mass Print service, we offer a comprehensive service package that includes::
- Conversion of Catalogs to IPad / Tablet circulation with full flexibility to use tools as per requirement.
- Creation of a 3D virtual gallery, with lot numbers, descriptions and prices, with full flexibility to use tools per requirement.
- Color proofing and working in collaboration with the press team to get the best result.
- Printing with the highest quality standards, and conducting regular customer surveys to understand customer requirements better.